Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Bridge Team Rider! Annie Fulton


We are pleased to welcome Annie to the team! (Annie is the one in red on the right..)

Annie Fulton
Age: 23
From: Palo Alto, CA
Sporting Background: I was a gymnast for 14 years, but picked up cycling in college. I was mainly a recreational rider for 3 years, touring in France, Switzerland, and Italy in the summers. I was also VP for the Bates College Cycling team, where I got a taste for racing. I made the big jump to racing summer 2008 when I joined Webcor/Alto Velo and have loved every second of it!

Recent Results: 2nd at Cherry Pie Criterium, 2nd at San Jose Cycling Classic Criterium, 1st at Snelling Road Race

2009 Goals: Work towards upgrading to Cat2, begin time trialing, and promote the Webcor/Alto Bridge Team presented by Sportvelo!



http://anniefulton.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Funny you posted this picture! I was so star struck meeting a pro cyclist, I couldn't remember who I was talking to. The first words out of my mouth were "Are you Stuart O'Grady?". Good thing Chris has a sense of humor ;)

    ReplyDelete